Re: [at-l] Re: Hurricane and Tornado

In a message dated 8/26/1999 1:15:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
steel@sfwmd.gov writes:

<<  I also read Wingnut's entries.  He was the one who
 died at one of the shelters.  His bandana was supposed to be on it's way
north. >>

No, no!  Wingnut and JoJo had partnered up with Green Mountain Man after
Fontana.  JoJo is carrying Green Mountain Man's bandana.  Wingnut got off at
Damascus, which was his previously set out plan, to return to work with the
FDA.  It was Jim McLeod, aka Green Mountain Man, whom we lost.

Kinnickinic