"seven generations" was Re[4]: [at-l] Eminent domain

     One standard was "seven generations." It was native American in
     origin.
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Eminent domain
Author:  HikingHope@aol.com at ima
Date:    8/26/99 10:50 AM

In a message dated 8/26/1999 8:24:21 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
TOKTAADN@aol.com writes:

 Let me cast my wild and foolish vote that the whole planet be named a
 viewshed and all further development cease!  I'll not let my dreams be
 shackled by practical considerations.  I'd rather hike to a different
drummer. >>

Wow!  Solar Bear.  This is the writing and the thinking of the prince that
you are.

Hope you don't mind (I will give credits), but I am going to copy and send
your letter to a few people I know.

Kinnickinic