[at-l] Weight of 22 oz. bottle

Joyce, I am telling the truth and not making fun of you.  Would you believe
that a "22 oz." MSR bottle with Coleman fuel up to the "fill line" actually
weighs 22 oz.  It weighs only slightly more if you fill it full, which is
not recommended if you are going to leave any room in the bottle for vapor
production to cook with.  Obviously, from my Post Office scales at least,
the bottle doesn't actually hold 22 oz. of fuel.  The bottle weighs 4.9 oz.
empty, leaving 17.1 oz. of fuel if filled only to the line.