[at-l] Forgive me...

Well, first of all, I got that sig. file up and running. (I sure do miss
'filemanager').

Secondly, I've done a bad thing. I had a nice little care package ready
for Cake and Fidget. I had jelly beans and gumdrops. Harvest Bars and
candy bars. Gone. All gone, I tell you. I had them sitting nice and neat
on my desk, ready for a box they'd never see. For I slipped. Yes, I had
a weak moment. I suppose, in my defense, I could say the moment lasted a
week, as that is how long it took me to finish off the beans of jelly.
Am I less of a man than before? Am I not still humyn? For this only
proves that I am still a hiker to the core. A hiker who would not, nee
COULD not let food sit idly and risk waste. So, if you must judge me,
judge me lightly. For let you who would not have eaten the treats, the
ever present treats, cast the first bean of judgement. I hope you, and
more importantly Cake, will forgive me this sin... I must rest now.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98