[at-l] Hey, and stuff

There is an interview/article or something in the new RollingStone with
my bosses in it. I haven't read it yet, so can't comment. I will say
that there is one picture that may be offensive to Ratboy and Brandon
Moak, so don't let them see it. All the rest of y'all go ahead and read
it. (I wonder if he mentions me...)

BTW, if you want me to send you a copy of "MY WEEKEND" by Felix J.
McGillicuddy, let me know. I won't clutter the current redhot flaming
list with something as cool as this. No flame intended.