[at-l] Mt Washington Picture

Just got a roll of film back from the developer from my Franconia Notch to
Gorham walk. Have a good pic of Chase, Woodelf and moi unveiling the AT-L
flag on the observation deck of Mt Washington.  I scanned it in as a .jpg
image.  If anyone wants to see it, email me and I'll send ya a copy.

Just heard from da boys, they're going over the south arm to rte 17 today.

MrsGorp
ps.Kenny and I are sitting by the pool and enjoying this lovely summer day :-)