[at-l] Paddler humor

Paddler's been walking around nakid again.

Seems he was happily bathing in the cascade on Moosilauke last Friday when he
heard voices:

Old Woman:      Honey, there's a naked man over there.
Old Man:        That's OK dear, I'm sure he's harmless.
Old Woman:  But ... he's not wearing any clothes!
Old Man:        Dear, I KNOW what NAKED means.

Again, Paddler entertains the tourists.  As it turns out, the cascade he
chose to bathe in was only a few hundred yards from the road.  Oops.

:) Pooh