Re: [at-l] not trail related, but life related...

Okay, we need more information. What was the gear list and the pack weight
of his bag? How were the water supplies and hazards? Any interesting wild
life or varmints? Were any doctors on the course?

Way to go in helping him keep his goals and share the success of meeting
them. Isn't that exactly what all of us on this list hope our "significant
others" can do as we seek our Katahdin?

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA