RE: [at-l] More Saddleback

> PS - all this email campaigning is for naught, it has no weight behind it.
> >teenager with time on her hands could swamp any congressman's office with
>
> >thousands of "individualized" emails about an issue, and the politicians
> are
> >well aware of this.

First of all I disagree with this. According to WF the NPS and they said the
letters do have weight. The NPS is printing every letter and entering it
into the public record.

Also, many e-mail letter writers, including myself, have printed their
letters, reformatted them and mailed hardcopies to the NPS.

Jim McBride