Re: [at-l] hardly trail related

This is SO trail related.  Please, PLEASE send it to ATC for the AT News.
Send pictures, too:  your boots; your Dad; you; your wedding -- let 'em make
a collage, maybe.  atconf.org.  I'd just do it myself, but it's your call
and the pix would add a lot.

Dad had us give the garter snakes the run of the Victory Garden and Mom
hauled us out to the forest preserve to hunt down the spring wildflowers as
fast as they arrived.  I stepped comfortably over black snakes and chatted
with the spring beauties as I hiked last year.

Anybody else got stories for the campfire?

Just Playin' Jane