[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] Uh, don't you think we've put too much wood on this campfire?
- Subject: Re: [at-l] Uh, don't you think we've put too much wood on this campfire?
- From: "David F. Addleton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:47:58 -0400
- Cc: "Cora Drake" <email@example.com>
> Wow, for a second I thought I was on that other forum.. :)
mia culpa. Cora wrote it much better:
C>Welcome, if you continue to choose the former.
C> It's nice to have your firey personality around
C> this campfire. So just git yersef some chocolate outn
C>yore pack to sweeten you up some, lay yourself several
C>thousand miles of fiber optic cable, link in to the web
C>(good luck with the right of way and permitting),
C>and tell us all why yore name is Bucky Fuller --?
see what I mean?
> assuming now that we have some rain up north and
> the extreme fire hazard is gone and the trails are re-
> AT anyone :)
ya, back to the AT,
tried to vent
probably wound up flaming
sorry if i wrote too much
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *