Re: [at-l] More Saddleback

OldMaster wrote:

> Saddleback is a third rate ski area on a first rate mountain.
> Saddleback's owner had the property for sale.
> No one bought it.
> The Feds expressed a desire for the land.
> The owner upped the price.
> I have no sympathy for the owner under these circumstances.

For the record, I don't ski. The ski crowd in general registers
just below snowmobilers on my loathe-o-meter. I also believe, based
on what I know of the situation, that the owner of Saddleback is an
anal aperture.

This isn't an issue of sympathy, but of ethics and justice.

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine         $
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->