Re[3]: [at-l] Eminent domain

u bring up a point about the rerouting of the AT which takes it away from
towns & people, my AT experience has been & continues to be "THE PEOPLE, THE
PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE ON & OFF THE TRAIL"..

NOTE: I have heard that the top (where the AT is) of saddleback is really
not suited for skiing, since it is rocky, exposured to alot of sunlight, the
snow does not seem to stay there.

Finally, eminent domain is this case is not justified, support Alternative
2, let the negotiations continue...
Just my opinion, but I could be wrong....
-FP
http://www.mountwashington.org/cam/index.html - Live View from the Summit of
Mt Washington
http://www.americasroof.com/ - U.S. Highpoints Guide