[at-l] Map CDs on sale at EMS

I just purchased the DeLorme Topo USA - Northeast region on sale at EMS.
The sale price plus a mail-in rebate gave me a final cost of $33.
Alternatively, the entire AT for $66 with the addition of southeast disc.
Map-Tech Topo is a better system but total cost is real high.  EMS has all
their map CDs on sale until August 29.

Beau Bushor N1MJD
    "bleeder guy"

Backpacking coming events:
There will be loads of backpacking activities including special guest
speakers, slide shows, presentations, equipment reviews, and lots of just
plain fun.
**ALDHA - East "Gathering 99", October 8, 9, 10, 11 (Columbus Day weekend)
in Hanover, NH, http://www.aldha.org
**ALDHA - West "Gathering 99", October 1 - 3, At the Mazama Lodge Mt Hood,
OR.
http://www.gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw/