Re: [at-l] More Saddleback

me-
<< PS - all this email campaigning is for naught, it has no weight behind it.
 >teenager with time on her hands could swamp any congressman's office with
 >thousands of "individualized" emails about an issue, and the politicians
are
 >well aware of this.
Joe D.-
<<True statement. However she would not place 33 cent stamps and make each of
 them letters. A large number of folks have done that as well, me included!
 One to the each of the two Maine senators, two to each US Congressmen from
 Maine, one to the Govenor of Maine and one to the the NPS. Why don't you do
 the same? >>
I've emailed and written, even though I know a letter with an out-of-state
postmark (that doesn't have a check enclosed) means nothing to Maine
politicos. And as for Governor Angus King? Timber Baron's Prostitute, period.
If there was an Alternative to clear-cut the 'viewshed' Angus would be
backing that one.
many blessings
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com