[at-l] PoseyPicker at Katahdin!

Hi Listers!
 Met BearBait & PoseyPicker at Katahdin Stream Campground early Friday
morning. After a round of photos, kisses and hugs BearBait sent Posey up the
Hunt Trail to finish his thru-hike on a glorious Class-1 hiking day. The
thoroughly delightful BearBait had her thru-hike cut short at Bland due to
injury, and says she'll finish up next season. After checking the registers
on the Ranger's porch and a little rockclimbing by BillyGoat and KK, we went
Moose watching along the AT at Elbow Pond. Both BearBait and my littlest kid
( Mikey ) saw their first Moose ever! :O)
 TJ < who didn't climb Katahdin this trip  :::manly pout:::