[at-l] saddleback measuring stick...

to everyone in this here at-l saddleback thread:   okay, drop them drawers,
i got the measuring stick (apologies to any womyn who where involved in the
thread, i'm sure we can find something on you all to measure too) ...

and yes, i spent my birthday on the trail, and the next two days...

and lastly, if i was to put my 2 cents in on this saddleback deal, it would
be that i will be disgusted to my depths when wingfoot adds "I SAVED
SADDLEBACK" to his list of (mostly imaginary) deeds...

pittsburgh