Re: [at-l] My Year 2000 Springer Pack List

In a message dated 8/21/99 1:22:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lparker@cacaphony.net writes:

> True enough, we are all different, I still don't think it is worth carrying
>  the weight, unless it can double as something else? Hmmm, VVBG!

This will probably gross some of you out, but my very light collapsible liter
pee bottle doubles as a water bottle during the day.  It's not the primary,
but on a hot day when I need to carry two liters, I just rinse it out and
fill it up.

I have used my pee bottle EVERY night on the trail without fail.  I will
carry it on my thruhike.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear