Re: [at-l] More Saddleback

PS - all this email campaigning is for naught, it has no weight behind it. A
>teenager with time on her hands could swamp any congressman's office with
>thousands of "individualized" emails about an issue, and the politicians are
>well aware of this.

True statement. However she would not place 33 cent stamps and make each of
them letters. A large number of folks have done that as well, me included!
One to the each of the two Maine senators, two to each US Congressmen from
Maine, one to the Govenor of Maine and one to the the NPS. Why don't you do
the same?

Joe D.