[at-l] VA bros

Yesterday, I left the bros from VA at Hikers Paradise in Gorham and took the
AMC shuttle back to my car at Liberty Springs Trailhead in Franconia Notch.
Mary Ann of HP was a very gracious hostess.  Great place to stay.  Caught up
with Pilgrim at breakfast...hadn't seen him since Tray Mtn in March.  Chase
and Woodelf should be in Maine by now.  A bit of advise to our  Maine listers
.....KEEP YOUR DAUGHTERS OUT OF THE WOODS UNTIL THEY'VE PASSED THROUGH.

mrs.gorp