Re[4]: [at-l] Saddleback

Sloetoe
     ***Sloetoe responds:
     Yes?

Don't include me in your 99%.  And how is it that you can speak for those
whom you, condescendingly say, "would get a clue".
     ***Sloetoe responds:
     I *didn't* include you in (what was actually) your "99%."

     Further, as an economist, I can assume *anything* I want, about
     *anybody* I want. In fact, it's my job. (Somebody's got to.)

     But to (gently) remind you, *you* pontificated for "99% of us", and
     then I responded. And I responded with a valid observation based on
     repeated real world facts. Look around, tricknee.

I think that you are simply full of shit.
     ***Sloetoe simply notes:
     Not according to my doctor.
John
     whozat? Anyway, I'm glad we had this little talk.
             Sloetoe
             (closes cape with flourish, turns magnificently,
               and stalks off stage)