Re: [at-l] giardia

Settle down. The safety and efficacy standards for human use is a bit more
restrictive than for your dog. Since "Uncle Sugar" has approved a vaccine
of limited usefulness (Lyme Disease Vaccine), believe me that the FDA and
pharmaceutical company will find a way to approve and market a Giardia
vaccine if at all possible.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA