Re: [at-l] giardia

Wasn't there an outbreak of crypto in Milwalkee (sp?) a few years ago
where thousands of people got it from teh city water supply?
jeff

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 plodder@juno.com wrote:

> Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:44:15 -0400
> From: plodder@juno.com
> To: hopefl@juno.com
> Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
> Subject: Re: [at-l] giardia
>
> Now Hopeful, do you think Uncle Sugar is going to approve something like
> that for us poor old humans.  I mean after all we have so many chemicals
> in our city water we don't need protected against giardia
> Plodder
> > If it actually works, I wonder if there is an anti-giardia drug in
> > the works for humans.
> >
> > Hopeful

> Bidh an aois 's a' cheilg a' ceannsachadh na h-oige 's na teomachd.
> {Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill}

Jeff Mosenkis				Graduate Student,
jamosenk@ccp.uchicago.edu		Committee on Human Development
					Department of Psychology
					University of Chicago
	"The Blues isn't about feeling better, it's about making other
	people feel worse" - "Bleeding Gums" Murphy