Re: [at-l] giardia

Now Hopeful, do you think Uncle Sugar is going to approve something like
that for us poor old humans.  I mean after all we have so many chemicals
in our city water we don't need protected against giardia
Plodder
> If it actually works, I wonder if there is an anti-giardia drug in
> the works for humans.
>
> Hopeful

Bidh an aois 's a' cheilg a' ceannsachadh na h-oige 's na teomachd.
{Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill}