Re: [at-l] Saddleback

I just copied this off Wingfoot's site:

"So far, 1151 people (115.1% of our original goal) have sent 9208 e-mail
letters to the NPS Harpers Ferry AT Office, and to key decision makers in
Maine! Your comments must be sent on or before August 31, 1999"

Good news.  But in the spirit of more's better, if you haven't written and
want to, here's all the info one more time.  Once again from Wingfoot's
text:

"See the "Save Saddleback" link on the opening page of http://trailplace.com
or go directly to http://trailplace.com/saddleback/saddleback_index.html."

And the rest from a previous AT-L post: