Re: [at-l] Jokes

WildBill is certainly not that other guy. One difference is that he stated
his opinion, didn't flame, and didn't make threats or accusations. As
Kahley said, it was Murphy's Law working with one of the automated
signature/cutesy comment thingies. It was a prime example of why computers
will never become good comedians, and of the fact that this list can even
comment when someone lets loose a big wind by the campfire.

Of course, if Kahley ever does it again, I think someone should try to
light it!

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA