Re: [at-l] New Danger

My sincere apology to anyone who was offended.
The joke was in questionable taste (as are most of my jokes),
but the timing was atrocious (though not deliberate).
I think it was meant to play off "going postal" and was in no
way meant to reference recent events.
It just happened to be the next joke in the file. I am sorry. Kahley