[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Top 9 Stupid Things Men Pack for AT Thru-Hike
- Subject: [at-l] Top 9 Stupid Things Men Pack for AT Thru-Hike
- From: Datto <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:31:37 -0700 (PDT)
Dr. Datto's Top 9 Stupid Things
Men Pack For Their AT Thru-Hike
9) Urinal candy for the privy
8) An Epilady -- For gosh sakes man,
the Trail is as safe as walking down
the main street of your own home town!
7) Dice's 100 best all-time sure-fire hiker
babe pickup lines -- "Hey, youz don't smell
near as bad as ya look after hikin' all day
in dis heat."
6) Leather chaps and strapless evening gown --
Wait...that's one of the top ten stupid
*biker* men bring on a cross-country trip.
5) Mesquite charcoal briquettes
4) KC's Politically Correct Lesbian Tester II
3) Counter-weight throw stone for hang bag
2) Wet-N-Wild version of that Dr. Gray
And Dr. Datto's number 1 stupid thing
men pack for their AT thru-hike...
1) The Clicker!
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *