[at-l] New Danger

Just a note to warn all my compares who are stuck in cities,
those woodsie ballbearings from hell are falling a tad early.
The one that got me, was surprisingly huge considering the
lack 'o rain.  So heads up!!  Get out the hard hats and watch
where you stepping or you too will fall victim to a pitsia.  OOwie.

Note....after hearing the in person, direct from the hiker's
mouth version of a most spectacular fall of the sort usually
thought of as a banana peel flip, I hereby denote said type
of mishap a pitsia........for now and alllllllll time ~τΏτ~    k.
                                                      ~~

Q.) What does it mean when the flag is at half mast at the
        post office?
A.) They're hiring.