Re[2]: [at-l] cleaning fuel bottles

I would like to gently protest. I agree that David needs a trail name. I
agree that he (as many of us) appear confused when dealing with the
technology and surprises of our sport. The UV thread was such an event!

However, a name is very important. It is very easy to use and miss-use a
name with good intentions, but with damaging effects. I do not know if
David objects to "Addled", or if this has ever been applied to him. I doubt
he would vocally object if he did. He is a class act. I know a bit of what
I speak, as a weird name like Thorneloe created quite a few
"enhancements"  in the time I have worn the name.

So, the ball is in your court, counselor. If you like the trailname
(cyber-trail?), keep it. If not, we can keep working on it. Burnt OverDrive
might work, for instance!

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA