[at-l] New Esquire Micro-Light Swiss Army knife

Hi there.  I can't remember if commercial posts are acceptable on this
list or not, so feel free to politely let me know (flame me if you must,
but I would prefer the polite approach)  if I've stepped over the line
here.  BTW, if anyone has any questions about the Photon Micro-Lights or
the Esquire Micro-Light knife, I would be happy to answer them.

Anyway, here goes the commercial part...

    We're running an introductory special of $27.50 (regular price is
$30) until 9/1/99. Check out the web site at http://www.PhotonLight.com
or read on for a little background info.

    If you are familiar with the Photon Micro-Light products, you
already know how much power is packed into that small little package.
For those of you who are not familiar with them, the Photons are the
BRIGHTEST personal flashlights for their size in the WORLD!
    Wenger flew David Allen (inventor of the Photon light) over to
Switzerland to help them design a Swiss Army knife incorporating the
same white LED technology. The Esquire Micro-Light is the end result.

Please visit our web site at http://www.PhotonLight.com for more
information.