Subject: [at-l] cleaning fuel bottles
Author:  "David  F. Addleton" <dfa@wimlaw.com> at ima
Date:    8/17/99 10:50 AM

Querie:

Ok, so I've emptied the fuel bottle and left it sitting around for while,
but it still has that smell.
Kind of like an emptied bottle of Wild Turkey, which at night creates a
fine if brief show when you drop in a lit match.
What kind of show would I get doing the same to an empty but smelling fuel
bottle? I doubt it would hurt the bottle or its mouth ...
What do you think?