Re: [at-l] Danger

That was my thought also, but a condom makes an excellent water balloon,
and might be a reasonable and lightweight means to collect water for
pre-filtering and such. I certainly wouldn't want a lubricated one. Let's
not even think about colors and ribbing. What doesn't make sense is the
likelihood of grit causing breakage.

I would probably use a spare latex glove for this purpose, myself. I always
care 6, with the idea of double gloving if I ran into a particularly bad
injury to treat.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA