[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1247

Because of the attachment yesterday, I was unable to receive AT-L digest.
 Did I miss anything?

Juno doesn't permit attachments, you see.  My move to Juno was voluntary
in order to discipline my time on the internet.

Ern Grover

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:59:51 -0500 (CDT)
owner-at-l-digest@majordomo.hack.net (at-l-digest) writes:

> at-l-digest          Monday, August 16 1999          Volume 01 :
> Number 1247
>

> In this issue:
>
>     Re[2]: [at-l] The Pic
>     Re: [at-l] The Pic
>     Re[2]: [at-l] The Pic
>     [at-l] The Pic (on the web)
>     Re: [at-l] last weekend
>     Re: [at-l] Danger
>     [at-l] Springer Mountain Parking Lot
>     Re: [at-l] The Pic
>     Re: [at-l] felix...
>     Re: [at-l] felix...

> Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:35:34 -0500
> From: tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us (Thomas McGinnis)
> Subject: Re[2]: [at-l] The Pic
>
>      That's somebody in a Godzilla suit next to them, right?
>
>      (Seriously, isn't this Internet business pretty cool?)
>
>      Sloetoe

> _________________________________
> Subject: Re: [at-l] The Pic
> Author:  "Ryan K. Brooks" <ryan@inc.net> at ima
> Date:    8/16/99 3:37 PM
>

> Boy.. I did a nice job on that...
>

> "Ryan K. Brooks" wrote:
>
> > Excuse the attachment...
> >
> > [Image]
> >
> > * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List |
> http://www.backcountry.net  *
> * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List |
> http://www.backcountry.net  *
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:36:26 -0500
> From: "Ryan K. Brooks" <ryan@inc.net>
> Subject: Re: [at-l] The Pic
>
> That's the AT-L mascot.
>
> - -R
>

> Thomas McGinnis wrote:
>
> >      That's somebody in a Godzilla suit next to them, right?
> >
> >      (Seriously, isn't this Internet business pretty cool?)
> >
> >      Sloetoe

Ern Grover NAWCC 82038
Father & Son Clockworks (207) 490-3500
26 Webster Street, Springvale, ME  04083
http://www.ticktock.bizhosting.com
In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then He made
school boards. --Mark Twain