Re: [at-l] last weekend

I had wondered when we went up to 3 Forks Mountain. I hope it's just a case
of needing more fluid, and not something more malignant. Did I ever tell
you of my oldest driving across north Georgia and wondering why she
couldn't get out of 2nd gear (automatic) with a cracked transmission case
and _no_ fluid? It didn't seem very funny to me either.

I am sure that you all ate very well in spite of the excitement. The fact
that you all get back in one piece was a good enough outcome.

Enjoy what is left of the summer! You have thoroughly frog-jumped my sections.

OB