Re: [at-l] Flammables

I suspect it depends on what the fuel will be used for. I would probably
pour a couple ounces of the ethanol into the container, swirl it around and
discard it out (in an environmentally safe fashion). I would probably
simply burn the mixture in the intended container/stove.

If you are worried about safety, the "empty" container of Coleman fuel
(white gas) was more dangerous than a mixture. The vapor in an oxygen rich
environment is far more flammable and explosive. As long as there is no
source for ignition, nothing happens.

Of course, don't do this in your tent.  ;-)

ORangeBug
Atlanta, GA