Re: [at-l] Danger

>You'd better get used to the question.  It's what I was asked most.

Before I hit the trail, I was trying on packs at a big outdoor expo in
Kansas City. The 19-year-old guy who was fitting me became tremendously
alarmed when I told him what I was going to do. "But what are you going
to use for protection?" he asked in a panic.
"You mean like condoms?" I asked innocently in reply.

Give Me Chocolate