Re: [at-l] vermin in the night

Careful gang <g>.   It was late September plea that the peepers
and cicadas just shut up that got me sent to the cyber corner
a couple years ago.  Funny how these sounds that fill me with
such joy each June drive me nuts come Sept.
I guess I'm always rushing the season.  There is just something
soooo soothing about laying there with only the wind to listen to.
Don't want to mess up any plans for the weather wusses amongst us <VVVBG>
but having been out on some very very hot trails this summer, I can't wait
for the peace of a quiet woods and weather that make a sleeping bag
welcome!!!!            k.