[at-l] Delit's *Weird* Hiking Food Experiments

I think I received posts from a couple folks on this who asked for more
info on the hiking food I worked out.  But I can't remember who you are. ;-p

Thanks to a recent query from *Give Me Chocolate* I have written up how I
handled the food on my 3-day hike and will happily post you a copy if you
let me know you want it.  It's long ;-) and still a work in progress but a
fair statement of how far I've gotten on the food issue so far.  (Mostly
about substituting complex carbs for the simple carbs most hikers live on
and also increasing protein.)

Delita