[at-l] Ed Garvey

Something I hadn't noticed before.

At this past Trail Days I obtained Ed Garvey's signature on a Trail Days
brochure I keep with his book, "Appalachian Hiker II"  I had forgotten that I
purchased last year an autographed copy of his original book, "Appalachian
Hiker" from a used bookstore that was dated 12/29/71 and was owned originally
by a guy named Wendell E. Fish.  Talk about nostalgia!  I was a freshman at
college way back then.  Anybody on the list know of Wendell?

Meeting Ed Garvey and Earl Shaffer at Trail Days was a true highlight I'll
never forget.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear