Re: [at-l] Cheap Stuff

John, we have _very_ good medicines these days to treat this delusion.
Psychiatry has come a long way. The side effects won't be nearly as bad as
the whupping Clemson will put on a few overly confident teams this year.
Marshall, UVa, VaTech, UNC, and (even) FSU better watch where they step at
our Cow College!

We bought a Bowden! Yippee!

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA