[at-l] Stuff

Well - I just have to tell you all how disappointed I am in The List.  Here
lately all it has been is gear, cooking in tents, first trip reports and the
sounds of nature and animals.  Gee, anyone signing up would think this was a
HIKING or TRAIL related list.  What is this List coming to??  What happened
to bears dancing in the woods in tutu's?  What happened to flame wars (cell
phones, dogs, umbrellas)?  What happened to wicked librarians?  What happened
to . . . . oh, wait - I see we are back to the beans, dogs, ropes thing.
Okay, situation normal.  Never mind.

;)

The Redhead