Re: [at-l] Update: Flight of the Spirit Eagle

Kahley,

Wow, keep us posted with Dates and places.
I am going to be on vacation in Colorado the end of
August into the middle of September.  I will be traveling
back and forth across the Continental Divide part of that
time (Aspen, Leadville, Silver Creek, Grand Lake, Rocky
Mt. National Park, and Estes Park).

Not a very good chance I will run into them, but ya
never know.............. It would be pretty cool........

Russ