[at-l] more eating heart out

Evenin Y'all,  We have found a place to pick blue berries for $3 a
gallon.  You heard me right.  We have canned some, I am trying to dry
some and we will freeze some.  Yum!Yum!

Tonight about 7 there was a knock at the front door.  I looked from the
kitchen and saw this strange car in the drive way.  So I thought I better
go see who the kids opened the door for.  In walked Tammy and the boys.
The only one who knew they were coming was Leanna and she just found out
last night.
Quiet a pleasant suprise.
Plodder
Bidh an aois 's a' cheilg a' ceannsachadh na h-oige 's na teomachd.
{Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill}