Re: [at-l] vermin in the night

I thought cicadas made noise by rubbing their WINGS together.  So I was
imagining large fly like insects flapping their wing stumps, hopping and
jumping, pitifully trying to get back into the trees after a stripping
session with Chocolate.   "That's allright Chocolate, you go ahead and
take the shelter, I'll just tent out here somewhere in case I snore."
;)

Sam

Chocolate wrote,