Subject: Re[2]: [at-l] Cooking in a Stephenson Tent?
Author:  "W F Thorneloe; MD" <thornel@ibm.net> at ima
Date:    8/12/99 5:28 PM

I like that list. The time of greatest danger is while lighting the stove.
I wouldn't like to have a fireball between me and the opening. I suppose
there is some hazard in getting into the tent and avoiding the stove. The
bit about how to kneel and cook sounds tricky, but rings true.

I imagine if there was that much wind and cold in North Georgia, I'd be
writing my last will and testament rather than calmly cooking my Lipton's.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA