Re[2]: [at-l] Cooking in a Stephenson Tent?

At least its better than the Brain Patrol!

Sorry if I have been excessively strident, and I appreciate the way you
expressed it. I was not aware of it.

Regarding cooking in a tent - there are times and places for exceptions to
any rule. The key is to first learn the rule, and to be very reluctant to
change the rule unless reality dictates the change. A Stephenson's tent is
too expensive to use as a body bag.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA