Re: [at-l] Rope and Beans Connection

David F. Addleton wrote:

> Hey Felix,
>
> You've got a reputation for some esoteric knowledge which I'm asking you to
> share with the rest of us. I have it on good authority that you know
> something about the connection between ropes and beans, or was that beans
> and ropes? I'm asking you to enlighten those of us newbies who do not
> possess such fantastic knowledge as is attributed to you.

I find some of this stuff to be kinda scary...but, to the point: The
question you ask is about rope and beans. It comes from what is, I
believe, the most commented on post of all time. The kind of post that
says absolutely nothing, while saying it all. As coincidence would have
it, the very mann that sent the post that I replied to will be at my
humble abode in a few short days. I believe that it was the first
correspondence of any type that I had with Pittsburgh. There was a heated
discussion about hiking nude. Mr. Burghiva announced that:

Rick ann wrote:
>>...nor have I hiked naked (maybe this year!), but it sure is a fantasy..
>> It is everyones fantasy to be naughty every once in a while.
>>

>My fantasy also involves nudity. Nudity, a long rope, two dogs, and a 5
>gallon bucket of navy beans (cooked). What was the question again?

So, there you have it. The post (from Feb. 4, 1997) that started it all.

Now, to another subject. I got a note from my good buddy Patch this
evening. Seems he has a book coming out this fall. He says that I'm in
it. So, if I read it and I'm mentioned nicely, y'all have to buy one,
too. Then, when my book comes out, y'all will have to buy one of them,
too. Cause I'm gonna be mentioning Patch. (I think that's Karma, or
something)

Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98
"Your Move"