Re: [at-l] Re: Yippee! Got my Nomad!

Kurt advertises the Nomad as a blend of bivy and tarp. It does not have the
"body-bag" feel of a bivy (my bias), but doesn't have the open spaces of a
tarp either. The current version is huge, at least in comparison to those
he made last year.

Ain't it nice to have so many good choices?

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA