Re: [at-l] Stephenson tent questions

I wouldn't say dismayed. It does look different in real life than what I
had seen. But it still looks great. If I can locate a spare ground cloth
(sold the one I had with an older tent) I'll take the Stephensons on a
brief canoe trip this weekend. I suppose I could just go to a hardware
store and get a drop cloth, but I really would prefer to use tyvek long
term. Oh well, nothing says I can't have both and there isn't any reason
I need to secure a temporary sheet to the tent.

Sliding around inside the tent while sleeping. That had not ocurred to me
as a potential problem. I like my Therm-a-rest Ultralight 3/4 and hope it
doesn't slip and slide. If it does maybe I can put something like those
little rubber (?) anti-skid thingies you put in your bathtub on the
underside to solve that problem. Anyone tried that? One problem with that
is those things wouldn't be flush with the pad and I imagine could peel
off as you roll and unroll the pad on a trip.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **